Monday, August 24, 2009

Present Company Included

I haven't written for a while because, like you, my life is in transition. Although I tell people I am gainfully unemployed (with a smile so that they will laugh), the reality is that I odd job. I collect as many hours as I can so that I can:

1. Pay rent
2. Keep the electricity and phone connected
3. Buy quality food

Sometimes I wonder if those reading these words will believe that I write after reading other people's blogs, or if I know from personal experience, and follow, my own advice. Be assured, I KNOW what I'm saying. I have gone through these times in the past and survived, and I will survive this time too, and so will you.

The next entry will have more substance, I promise. But I must do something else right now. Immediate payment, right now, is far more valuable that a possible payment later. I can't pay my rent on promises.

So, until later, fellow strugglers. We will get through this time together. We are not alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment